In a hurry? Click here to get your own hedge trimmers under $100.
Top-Rated, Yet Cheap Hedge Trimmers
This chart presents trimmers that have consistently received a high average rating from consumers.
|Black & Decker TR117||corded|
|Black & Decker HH2455||corded|
|Black & Decker HT22||corded|
|Black & Decker TR116||corded|
|Black & Decker HT20||corded|
|Black & Decker NHT524B||cordless|
|Black & Decker LHT2436B||cordless|
|Black & Decker LHT2220||cordless|
|Black & Decker NHT2218||cordless|
Top-Rated Brands, Our Analysis
From our catalogue, there are five brands that appear to sit well among consumers. However, these hedge trimmers are confined to either cordless or corded (electric) items.
Meaning, you can’t expect to find a gas-powered model with a budget of only $100. Also, because corded and cordless trimmers have their own set of limitations (e.g., they’re not as powerful as gas), these trimmers may not be for everyone.
So who are these trimmers ideal for?
These hedge trimmers are ideal for users who are looking for the following.
– a lighweight trimmer that doesn’t make you tired easily even during vertical trimming,
– a quiet and pollution-free product that doesn’t annoy neighbors or environmentalists, and
– a product that you plan on using only twice every quarter.
More Reviews and Best-Rated Hedge Trimmers Here...
- Most Lightweight Hedge Trimmers – Top Consumer Picks
- Best Factory-Reconditioned Hedge Trimmers
- Discover the Best Hand-Held Trimmers for Your Topiary
- Best-Rated Electric Hedge Trimmers – Top Picks
- Best-Rated Cordless Hedge Trimmers – Top Picks
- What is the Best Trimmer for Tall Hedges?
- What is the Best Black and Decker Hedge Trimmer?
- Best-Rated Gas Hedge Trimmers Available Online – Top Picks