Mantis DEHT19 Review – Cuts More Like a Chainsaw?
The Mantis DEHT19 is all about its blades, which prompted one consumer to say it “cuts more like a chainsaw” than your ordinary hedge trimmer. Meaning, it is that powerful.
What’s its secret?
Its easy-to-maneuver 19-inch blades. They’re dual-reciprocating, double-edged, and carbon-steel stamped.
Aside from the blades, key features of the Mantis DEHT19 include:
– ergonomic handle
– double-activated switches
– angled-case hardened steel transmission gear
And the benefits to expect are as follows:
– Since the blades are made from hardened steel, expect a cleaner and more consistent cut.
– Carbon steel blades last longer than others.
– The blades’ dual-reciprocating nature reduces vibration, which leads to less fatigue.
– Greater torque and power leads to faster trimming or cutting speed.
How does the Mantis DEHT19 fare among previous buyers?
The biggest points scored by this product are from the generally positive feedback given, which include:
– It cuts through anything a trimmer should – from hedges to wood branches.
– It never gets jammed.
The only negative aspect pointed out by consumers is its weight. Like any quality, heavy-duty power tool, the Mantis DEHT19 is not for beginners and those who don’t have enough strength to carry or handle it.
VERDICT: Mantis DEHT19 Cuts Like a Champ
The Mantis DEHT19 may be expensive and heavy, but it is built to last. It is powerful and cuts cleaner and faster than many hedge trimmers.
This trimmer is ideal for people who are looking for a powerful alternative to cheap trimmers that might last one season and have limited cutting power.
More Reviews and Best-Rated Hedge Trimmers Here...
- Earthwise HT10024 Electric Hedge Trimmer Reviewed
- Remington RM5124TH Hedge Trimmer Review
- Earthwise CVPH41018 Review – Is This 2-in-1 Tool a Good Choice?
- Black & Decker HH2455 Review – Is This Worth it?
- Toro 51494 Cordless Hedge Trimmer Review
- Reviewed: Makita UH6570 25-Inch Electric Hedge Trimmer
- Craftsman C3 CR2600 Cordless Hedge Trimmer Review
- Poulan Pro PP2822 Review – Is This Gas-Powered Hedge Trimmer Worth It?