The Milwaukee 2726-20 is part of the brand’s M18 system – a collective term pertaining to power tools with 3 innovative features; namely, REDLITHIUM battery pack, POWERSTATE brushless motor, and REDLINK PLUS intelligence.
If you already own a REDLITHIUM battery from another Milwaukee tool (e.g., chainsaw, leaf blower), there’s no need to get the tool+battery combo.
Is the Milwaukee 2726-20 worth it? How did it fare among previous buyers? Let’s find out in this Milwaukee 2726-20 review.
Key Features: Milwaukee 2726-20
Aside from the 3 features mentioned above, here’s a list of other features to expect from the Milwaukee 2726-20.
– Blade. At 24 inches, the length of this battery-operated hedge trimmer‘s blade is pretty standard in comparison with other brands. It cuts 3/4-inch branches with ease, and as advertised, this trimmer is able to cut up to 30% faster with a rate of 3,400 SPM. Let’s not forget to mention that there’s a blade tip guard to prevent damage to your property.
– Slider Crank Mechanism. The brand describes the Milwaukee 2726-20 as having a “robust design,” which “provides unmatched durability and longer life.” The gear case is made of an all-metal construction, and it helps protect against jobsite abuse.
– Battery. With the REDLITHIUM battery pack, expect up to 2 hours of run time on a full charge.
– Weight. Manufactured in China, this product weighs 8.6 lbs.
Here’s a summary of what previous buyers have said about their unit.
– Performance. The general feedback is that the Milwaukee 2726-20 is a powerful machine. It does cut thick hedges well, and it sculpts fairly well. Plus, it does the job with ease. As one person has said, he was wrong in assuming that this hedge trimmer is “wimpy.” Other terms used to positively describe this trimmer were “beast” and “monster.”
– Battery. Compared with other brands, the REDLITHIUM battery pack truly delivers a long run time. As one buyer said, she used it multiple times but the battery is still going.
– Weight. Some people said that even though this unit is quite heavy, the balance is good, so maneuvering it shouldn’t be a problem.
Bottomline: Milwaukee 2726-20 Review
The Milwaukee 2726-20 is a well-balanced cordless hedge trimmer that cuts thick branches with ease and sculpts hedges nicely. Plus, the battery lasts a long time. Should you get one? Definitely!