“It’s a 2-in-1 tool,” says Sun Joe, describing the Sun Joe HJ604C, which can “quickly convert from grass shear to hedger.” It’s therefore ideal for small gardens, hedges that need precise grooming, and areas where other tools are too large to reach.
But let’s ask the bigger question… is this mini tool worth it? Find out in this Sun Joe HJ604C review.
Key Features of the Sun Joe HJ604C
Let’s jumpstart this review with a quick list of the Sun Joe HJ604C‘s main features.
– Multiple Colors. We must admit, we’re impressed with the colors available to choose from. They’re super attractive. Choose from the following: apple red, dark blue, green, purple, and platinum.
– Rechargeable. Yup, this a cordless garden tool. It comes with a built-in 7.2 V lithium-ion battery.
– Lightweight. As a handheld grass shear/hedge trimmer, the Sun Joe HJ604C is a lot lighter than its larger counterparts. It weighs only 2.5 lbs.
Also read: GARCARE Hedge Trimmer Reviews (Model# GHT06)
What Consumers Say About the Sun Joe HJ604C
In this part of our Sun Joe HJ604C review, we give you a summary of consumer feedback and experience based on the comments section of a popular online retailer.
– Battery Life. Several people said that this handheld tool has a “lengthy” battery life.
– Performance. The Sun Joe HJ604C is of course not as powerful as larger hedge trimmers, but the general feedback is that it’s perfect for light tasks. It performs well on small shrubs and bushes with skinny stalks or soft stems.
– Construction. You might not be impressed with the plastic construction. Some people have described this as having a “flimsy” construction.
Bottomline: Sun Joe HJ604C Review
The Sun Joe HJ604C is perfect for small yards. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and does a decent job trimming small bushes with soft stems. If you have bonsai trees, this may be your new best friend. A possible turn-off would be its plastic construction.